For the question that many of you have asked when can apply for a new round of poor people’s card. At this time we have news to update by The state prepares to open a new round of registration for the poor this year. after having to postpone the consideration
The state prepares to open a new round of registration for the poor this year.
Recently, Mr. Krisada Chinavicharana, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Finance, revealed that This year, the Ministry of Finance There will be a review of the rights of holders. State welfare card or poor people card and a new round of registration will begin. which is in the process of discussing with relevant agencies After having to postpone the consideration because of the epidemic situation In this round, the state will review the rights for the old and open for new ones. By bringing family income as a consideration instead of personal income, if the epidemic situation improves when It is expected that the Ministry of Finance will return to open a new round of applications soon.
Conditions for applying for a poor card
- Applicants must be Thai nationals aged 18 years and over
- unemployed applicants or have personal income must not exceed 100,000 baht per year
- Applicants must not have financial assets such as bank deposits, GSB lottery, BAAC lottery, government bonds. and debt
- Applicants if they have the above financial assets Must have a total amount not exceeding 100,000 baht only
- Applicants must bring income per household. taken into consideration as well
- Any applicant has a car will be taken into account If there are up to 2-3 cars, it is considered not worthy of the state welfare card.
- Applicants who have or hold a credit card in hand will be taken into account Because normally people with credit cards according to the conditions of the Bank of Thailand (BOT) must earn at least 15,000 baht per month, which means that their annual income exceeds 100,000 baht per year.
In addition to the fact that the Ministry of Finance has stated that There will be additional adjustments to the qualifications of new card registrants, which is to consider based on income, including family. divided by the number of family members which must not exceed 100,000 baht per year. This new consideration criteria is designed to solve problems and prevent those who have no income or income that does not meet the specified threshold. but has a good home and family because of the upbringing of children or other family members In order to know who is really poor and who is not true, the cardholders will already receive basic welfare from the card. continuously, such as the cost of buying consumer goods, travel expenses and cooking gas The Ministry of Finance has already asked for the budget for the fiscal year 2021, so holders of state welfare cards don’t have to worry that will not receive such rights
Documents for registering for a new round of poor card applications
- The original ID card of the Smart Card registrant
- Copy of house registration
- Copy of the registered bank account page
- Copy of the sponsor’s ID card (if any)
- Power of Attorney in case of unable to come
- Identification card of the attorney
- Copy of disabled person’s identification card (if any)
- Copy of registration documents as a farmer (if any)
- medical certificate
- Copy of the bank account of the caregiver (In the case of the elderly, the handicapped, and the patient who cannot help themselves)
Privileges for poor cardholders, state welfare cards
Those of you who hold the poor card, you get paid. government support In terms of consumer expenses such as water bills, electricity bills, and discounts on the purchase of cooking gas per person, details are as follows:
1. Receive money for the purchase of necessary consumer goods educational products From the Flag Fa Pracharat shop, 200-300 baht per month, this one cannot be withdrawn into cash (money came in 1 Aug. ago).
2. Get paid for travel expenses. This public bus cannot be withdrawn into cash. It can be divided into
- Fare for buses, trains, 500 baht per month (this train is all of MRTA and BTS)
- Bus fare: 500 baht per month
- Train fare 500 baht per month (money came in 1 Aug. ago)
3. Get paid for water bill 100 baht per household per month where we have to leave first Then the money will be transferred back in the middle of the month of that month.
4. Get paid for electricity bill 230 baht per household per month. where we have to leave first Then the money will be transferred back in the middle of the month of that month.
5. Elderly people with poor cardholders receive 50-100 baht according to the income criteria. Elderly people who earn 0-230,000 baht per year receive a financial assistance of 100 baht per month, the elderly who earn 30,001-100,000 baht receive a subsidy of 50 baht per month.
6. Additional 500 baht extra money for the purchase of consumer products. (Can not withdraw in cash) which the government will pay to those who have a government welfare card or a poor card, which will be transferred to approximately 14 million eligible people, which will be transferred to 500 baht per month for a period of 3 months. Total 1,500 baht. Get 1 card with 1 right to receive money. If you don’t use it or don’t use it all in that month, you won’t be able to contribute and those who receive extra money of 500 baht will not be able to use it in conjunction with half measures to be followed in the future by this moneyFor the cost of purchasing essentials for life by using a swipe to buy products from the Pracharat Blue Flag Shop or participating stores which cannot be withdrawn into cash, must use card only
How to calculate income for poor cardholders
Example 1 Family A has 4 family members, the father earns 400,000 baht per year, while the rest of the family has no income.
The way of thinking is that the father’s income is 400,000 baht divided by the number of family members of 4 people = 100,000 baht.
It would mean that Family A is eligible for a state welfare card.
For example 2, Family B has 4 family members, father can earn 200,000 baht per year, son can earn 300,000 baht per year.
The way of thinking is that father and son income of 500,000 baht divided by the number of family members of 4 people = 125,000 baht. This means that Family B is not eligible for a government welfare card.
Mr. Lawan Sangsanit, Director of the Fiscal Policy Office (FPO), said that the new criteria for consideration This is done to solve the problem of people who have no income or that their income does not reach a certain threshold. but back in good standing because they have been raised by their offspring or someone else in the person’s family
During this kind of COVID-19 crisis Moneyguru May you all stay healthy and encourage us through this period together. For those who are looking for a loan helper for shopping that is easy, convenient and can be done at home. We also have a helper for Compare personal loans Or will it be other credit cards to choose from?compare credit cardsevery day Moneyguru You can also contact via LINE @MoneyGuruThailand. Rest assured that you will get the best insurance premium price advice from us.