The Fraunhofer Institute for Structural Durability and System Reliability LBF in Darmstadt works with industry and research on a national and international level in a leading position. The research tasks of the institute are based on specific issues in the field of operational stability, system reliability, adaptronics and plastics.
The “Adaptronics” division develops modern, efficient and reliable systems with optimized structural dynamics as well as smart solutions for their monitoring. In addition to lightweight construction principles, innovative passive and active structural measures are taken into account to improve the system properties mechanical systems in the foreground.
From now on is looking for Adaptronics division, for the Darmstadt-Kranichstein site, a student assistant in the field of marketing (graphics & design).
What tasks you set yourself
- You support
- the team in the creation of flyers, brochures, newsletters and graphics
- in event management internally and externally
- in maintaining the website
- You have an independent, structured, binding way of working
- You are a flexible organizational talent with very good communication skills
- You are creative and want to proactively discover new ways
- good knowledge of the Adobe Creative applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Co.)
- good knowledge of handling the MS Office package (desirable in 2016)
- very good knowledge of German and good English
What you can expect
- A varied range of tasks in a nationally and internationally renowned organization for application-oriented research
- Responsible tasks with which you develop your skills
- Working at eye level
- A creative environment
The remuneration is based on the general works agreement on the employment of auxiliary staff.
The position is initially limited to 6 months. However, we strive for a long-term cooperation.
The monthly working time is 40 hours.
People with disabilities are given preference if equally qualified.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to gender-independent professional equality.
Fraunhofer is the largest organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Our research fields are based on people’s needs: health, safety, communication, mobility, energy and the environment. We are creative, we design technology, we design products, we improve processes, we open up new avenues.
Your application only has a chance if it is formulated in a particularly meaningful way – please send us all grades, all the content of your work, your certificates (last transcript of records and job references) and a written cover letter. Please send us your application documents exclusively online using the link below. In the best case scenario, we will soon get to know each other personally!
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position:
Phone: +49 6151 705-8245