Good news for those who want to take care of their well-being, without spending staggering amounts. In fact, bicarbonate comes to help: here’s how to use it.
Struggling with the various daily commitments, both family and work, it often happens that you are unable to carve out the time to devote to your own Welfare. If all this were not enough, the costs, often prohibitive, of some products, induce many to give up, in order to avoid further weighing on personal finances.
Precisely in this area comes excellent news for all those who wish to take care of their well-being and beauty, without spending mind-boggling amounts. In fact, the sodium bicarbonate. So let’s go into the details and see how to use it.
Bicarbonate, ally of well-being and wallet: everything you need to know
Simple to use and above all economic, sodium bicarbonate turns out to be a valuable aid for our well-being and our beauty. In fact, there are several ways in which it can be used. For example it can be used for:
- Promote digestion by removing the feeling of heaviness and stomach pain. It is enough to dissolve a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and the joy is done.
- Relieve sore throat and clear the airways. As for sore throats, you need to gargle by dissolving the dose of a teaspoon in a glass of warm water. To clear the respiratory tract, however, you need to dissolve a tablespoon of bicarbonate in a saucepan of water and breathe in the steam for ten minutes.
- Counteract muscle fatigue. After doing a sporting activity, it is advisable to add a little bicarbonate to the bath. The latter will help to reactivate the circulation and give a feeling of relief.
- Relieve discomfort and redness in case of insect bites. In this case, a mixture of water and bicarbonate must be applied to the area where it has been stung.
- Replace the deodorant. You need to mix a little baking soda and water to create a paste to sprinkle on your armpits for a few minutes. Followed by a quick rinse and in this way you can say goodbye to bad smells.
- Face and body beauty. Not only that, baking soda also helps make your skin smoother and smoother. To this end, it is sufficient to make homemade scrubs using a mixture made with a teaspoon of this salt in half a cup of water.
As it is easy to see, there are so many ways in which you can use the sodium bicarbonate. A valid and also economical solution, thanks to which you can take care of your beauty and also well-being.