Russia: 300 soldiers lost in 4 days?

The Telegram channel “Grey Zone”, which is said to have connections to the Wagner mercenary group, published the letter addressed to the governor of Primorsky Krai Oleg Koshemyako. The soldiers were dead, wounded or missing, it said.

Koshemyako admitted heavy fighting and casualties in the 155th brigade on Monday. However, these are “not nearly as high” as stated in the soldiers’ letter on Sunday, he said in a video message published on his official Telegram channel. The commanders at the front would have assured him of that. The military prosecutor’s office had been called in to investigate the matter.

Once again, their commanders threw the unit “on an incomprehensible offensive” just so that the commanders could receive bonuses or be named “Heroes of Russia,” the soldiers’ letter to the governor of the far-eastern Primorsky Krai said. As a result of the “carefully” planned offensive by the “great generals” near Pavlivka in the Donetsk region, the unit lost around 300 men and half of its technology. “And that’s just our brigade.”

The soldiers called for an independent commission – “not from the Department of Defense” – to be sent to hold their unit commanders to account. The commanders hid the actual losses. They cared about nothing. “They call people meat.”

Denis Puschilin, appointed by the Russian occupiers as chief of the annexed Donetsk region, reported on Wednesday about fighting around Pavlivka. On Sunday, the Russian Defense Ministry said that 70 Ukrainian soldiers had been killed and Ukrainian weapons destroyed in Russian attacks and artillery shelling in the Pavlivka area. The information could not be independently verified.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.