Hello and welcome to: forums.CNETFrance.fr
I downloaded some unusual software tonight to unlock a phone for my mother and my computer is acting weird, I wonder if I have a virus. Can you help me please?
Indeed, you have caught some crap…
To start :
- Tlcharger AdwCleaner de Xplode partir : this link
- Save it to your PC desktop
- Close all applications, including your browser
- Launch right-click -> Run as administrator
- Click on Analyze Now
- If malicious detections are highlighted, Click on Quarantine .
- Validate with OK the closing of the programs
- Wait for the time of the analysis and validate the information message
- Confirm PC restart
- Host the ADWCleaner report, it can be found here: C:AdwCleanerLogsAdwCleaner[C**].txt
- Post the report in your next reply.
- Download ZHPCleaner from:this link
- Save it to your PC desktop.
- Lancer ZHPcleaner
- Right click “Run as administrator on ZHPCleaner.exe”
- Accept the terms.
- Click on the button at the bottom right: Options
- Then on: Check all
- Then uncheck these 2 boxes  => Show balance sheet and Show report
- To finish click Close
- To run an analysis, click the button “Scanner”.
- At the end of the scan, If malware has been found, Click on To clean
- All items are selected by default
- Leave all boxes checked
- Click on To validate
- Click again on To clean
- Accept to create a new restore point then Close
- Wait for cleaning time.
- The ZHPCleaner(R).txt report is present on the desktop.
- Host it on Cjoint .
- It is also in the user folder
- Simultaneously press the Windows + R keys
- In the Run window, Copy/paste: %APPDATA%ZHP
- In the window, Search for the report then host it on cjoint.com.
- Lancer Malwarebytes
- Start analysis.
- Wait for the exam
- An alert is displayed, click on View scan results
- Check that all the detected elements are checked, then click on Quarantine selected
- Click on Exporter le rsum then on Text file (*.txt) to save the scan report
- Save Report to Desktop
- Validate success message
- Then post the report please.
Aide : <<< ICI >>>
Have a nice day.