Visit of Jean CASTEX, Prime Minister, accompanied by Olivier VÉRAN, Minister of Solidarity and Health, and Brigitte BOURGUIGNON, Minister Delegate to the Minister of Solidarity and Health, in charge of Autonomy in Côte d’Or, Tuesday October 19, 2021.
On March 9, 2021 in Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire, the Prime Minister announced a plan to support health investment of 19 billion euros within the framework of Ségur de la Santé and France Relance and asked regional health agencies to define by October 15 the terms of implementation of this plan in the territories.
After 6 months of work and consultation, the list of investment projects that will be supported by the State has been established in all regions of France. The Government will present them in the coming weeks during trips to hospitals and nursing homes.
The Prime Minister will open this presentation on Tuesday, October 19 in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region during a visit to the EHPAD of the Auxonne hospital center and then to the Dijon university hospital center.
9 a.m. Arrival of the Prime Minister at the Auxonne Hospital Center
– Visit of the EHPAD unit and discussions with the nursing staff
– Presentation of rehabilitation projects within the framework of the Ségur de la Santé
– Inauguration of a new unit
10:15 am Arrival of the Prime Minister at Dijon University Hospital
Visit of the CHU
– Presentation of the modernization projects planned thanks to the investments of Ségur de la Santé
– Visit to a worksite department then to new rooms
– Presentation of new equipment as part of daily investments and discussions with nursing staff
12:10 pm Speech by the Prime Minister at the IFSI