The COVID-19 Nonthaburi Information Center reported an additional 176 people infected with COVID-19, indicating that most of the causes were infected within the family and close contacts. For example, one family found 1 person infected with 6 people including their daughter-in-law, son, aunt and husband.
Today (6 May 2021), the reporter reported Data Center COVID-19 Nonthaburi The number of COVID-19 cases increased to 176 (as of May 5), indicating that most of the causes were infected within the family and close contacts. There are 82 female, 94 male, and 6 foreigners, 5 are Myanmar nationals, 1 Vietnamese.
For all 176 infected people, found in Bang Bua Thong district, 42 people, Muang district, 41 people, Bang Yai district, 32 people, Pak Kret district, 30 people, Bang Kruai district, 21 people, Sai Noi district, 10 people.
Affected persons had 104 symptoms, or 60% of whom were asymptomatic, 72 or 40% had a history of contact with confirmed patients. Which is both 100% previous patients
Open the timeline, 1 person brought 5 others infected.
In addition, the COVID-19 Nonthaburi Information Center also released a timeline of a family of 10 members, six of whom were diagnosed with COVID-19 due to a single patient. Infected with the whole house found that a 36-year-old Thai woman, Bang Krasor Subdistrict, Muang Nonthaburi District, unemployed by April 25 at work of his daughter-in-law. (Suki Shop, Tee Noi), employees infected with COVID-19 and daughter-in-law traveled to detention at LQ, Nonthaburi, 5 people were found to be infected with COVID-19.
- Her daughter-in-law is diagnosed with COVID-19, treated at a field hospital. Nonthaburi Wittayalai School
- My son has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is treated at a field hospital. Nonthaburi Wittayalai School
- Aunt’s sister-in-law has detected COVID-19 infection and is treated at a field hospital Nonthaburi Wittayalai School
- Male uncle tested and found for COVID-19 Treatment at Bang Bua Thong Hospital
- Husband examined and waited for confirmation results (after finding confirmed infection), treated at a field hospital Nonthaburi Wittayalai School
Read more news Covid today infected 1,911 new infections, 18 deaths.
Who went to the area at risk, detained for 14 days
In addition, the COVID-19 Nonthaburi Data Center discloses the following key risk areas:
- Eua Arthorn Wat Ku (near Amphon Phaisan School) 4 people
- Eua Arthorn Bang Bua Thong (Lahan) 3 people
- Nonthaburi City Municipality 3 people
- Nasa Bangkok Hotel 2 Pax
- Chang Well Company
- Ninja Van Company
- One to One Company
- Laundry staff
- Krung Thai Hospital
- Parcel worker
- Eua Arthorn Police Hospital, Phra Ngoen Temple
- Generosity Pakkred
It also released detailed information of all 176 people with the infection.
Summary of patients confirming COVID 19, Nonthaburi Province