2 medium-sized onions, 2 celery, 2-3 medium-sized tomatoes, 1 sweet corn, 1 garlic leaf, salt, black pepper, a little rosemary, 4 garlic cloves, 5-6 slices of ginger, white wine 30ml, 1200-1300ml water, 600g chicken wings
Chicken soup part:
1000g chicken leg, 1 garlic seedling, 1-2 peppers, 2-3 slices of ginger, 2-3 cloves of garlic, a little green garlic
3 grams of pepper, 2 star anise, 2 grams of cinnamon, 15 grams of scallops, 15 grams of dried fish, a little white pepper, 2 slices of bay leaves, 30 grams of shacha sauce, 20 grams of spicy bean paste, 15 grams of oyster sauce, 30 grams of soy sauce Grams, 60 grams of Shaoxing wine, 10 grams of sugar,
1. Prepare the broth: Put all the ingredients for the broth into the pot and add a small rosemary stalk to increase the flavor. It is very easy to cook the broth. After boiling, turn to medium-low heat and cook for about 30 minutes. This way you will have a very delicious chicken and vegetable soup~
2. Prepare two boneless chicken thighs and chicken drums, about 1 kg. Cut the chicken thigh into small pieces, boil it in cold water, put it in ice water and wash it off.
3. Prepare a small pot, add a little oil, put the pepper, star anise and cinnamon into a low heat and stir fragrantly, then remove the spices and reserve the spice oil for later use.
4. Put 1.5 tablespoons of spice oil into the pot, then add 2 slices of chicken skin and stir fry until fragrant. Add ginger and green onion and fry until fragrant. Press the chicken skin to release the fat. Then put the chili and garlic into the pan and fry it. Leave room for the spicy bean paste, shacha paste, and sugar to stir fry. Now that the bottom of the pot is a bit dry, add some Shaoxing wine, not all, to increase the flavor. Heat these sauces for a while to release the aroma, and then you can put the chicken into cooking. The chicken has been blanched in advance, so it will be easier to fry. Now just fry the chicken evenly and coat it with the sauce.
5. Seasoning: After the sauce is absorbed, add soy sauce and stir fry with oyster sauce to absorb the taste. Put some Shaoxing wine in the pot, then pour all the broth into the pot, add 2 pieces of bay leaves, scallops and dried fish, a little five kinds of spice powder or pepper, after boiling, then add some hot water. When the soup boils again, reduce the heat to a slow simmer, put the onion on it and cook until it is fragrant. Slowly, the sweetness of the onion will melt in the soup, we keep it simmering for about 30-35 minutes.
6. After the noodles are cooked, add some green onions and some white pepper to the bottom of the bowl. Put the hot noodles on top to let the heat bring out the aroma. Put the chicken and scoop into the soup. You can add some chopped green onion to taste.