WhatsApp is one of the Applications instant messaging used by millions of users around the world, since through this app you can communicate with friends, family and loved ones. It is not only a tool that facilitates communication but also serves to attend to work or school matters.
Definitely, WhatsApp it has several functions that help users to improve their experience; from the use of emojis, stickers, sending voice notes, files and other documents to hiding the confirmation of read in conversations, that is why WhatsApp is one of the favorite apps.
However, one of the downsides of WhatsApp is that you cannot share photos accompanied by your favorite music from any platform; although Techbit we tell you how to put music by Spotify ins states.
Read also: WhatsApp launches new stickers, so you can download them
The state from WhatsApp They are used frequently to show a little of the day to day, they only last 24 hours. There are those who decorate them with an image, sticker or emoji, although it is also possible to put song from Spotify. You just have to follow the step by step that we will share with you.
How to put music from Spotify to your states without downloading another app
You must take into account that to put your favorite song in your condition without the help of some other application it is only possible with videos.
1. Access Spotify and select the song you like the most.
2. Exit the app without pausing the music.
3. Opens WhatsApp and go to the “States” option.
4. Click on “My status” and start recording what you want to share with your contacts.
5.Then press the arrow on the lower right side to raise it.
Note: Compared to Instagram you can’t select a specific part of the song after recording, that is why before starting the video, you must put the song in the desired fragment.
Read also: The trick to make your cell phone battery last longer
How to put music to your states with the help of another app
However, if you want to share a photo with song it is possible with the help of an app.
1. Download the StoryBeat app, like most apps, it will ask you to grant certain permissions in order to use it.
2. Open the application and click on “Add music to a photo”.
3. Select the photo and click “Continue”.
4. Click on the + sign and choose “Add Music”.
5. Choose a song and press “Save”.
6. Download the video, find it in your gallery and share it on your condition from WhatsApp.
Read also: How to download WhatsApp statuses from your contacts