Drake # 1 UK Records With ‘Certified Lover Boy’

The canadian Drake con Certified lover boy just got his room number 1 on the british record list with some 46,000 units combined, only about 1,200 above Iron Maiden con Senjutsu, which is in second position; both albums with their release week data. In the case of the rapper, the work is only available in digital format, and its 96% corresponds to streaming and the remaining 4% to sales. He had already led with Views (2016), Scorpion (2018) and Dark Lane demo tapes (2020). In the case of the heavy metal group, 88% corresponds to physical copies sold, being number 1 in vinyl.

The podium in discs completes it Kanye West with Donda on the third step. They also make their way into the top 10: Little Simz with “Sometimes I might be introvert” (# 4), Imagine Dragons with Mercury – Act 1 (# 7) and Wildhearts with “21st century love songs” (# 9).

In the british singles chart eleventh consecutive week – all those that have been in circulation – in the leadership for Ed Sheeran con Bad habits. Up to 3 songs from Drake’s new album start in the top ten: Girls want girls (nº2) with Lil Baby, Fair trade (# 3) with Travis Scott and Champagne poetry (# 5). Another prominent direct entry is ABBA’s Don’t shut me down to ninth place.

.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on pocket
Pocket
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.