Travel Counterspecialist in tailor-made immersion travel for more than 40 years, looking for one of our agencies (Paris or Province):
2 TRAVEL CREATORS
ASIA SPECIALISTS F/H
Travel Countera key player in tailor-made and immersive travel, today has 150 employees working daily as close as possible to their customers:
• More 90 destinations covering the 5 continents
• Unique journeys prepared by destination specialists
• The creation of the “Luciole” mobile application in 2016 increasing the traveler experience and their immersion
• Trips taking into account the handicaps of travelers in order to guarantee them a successful and unforgettable experience via a team trained in these questions
• And network of more than 200 Welcome HostsFrench speakers living “on site” and welcoming our customers to their destinations as well as possible
Today, joining Comptoir des Voyages means joining a structured and financially solid player, socially committed with the association Unusual Builder – Philippe Roméro and ecologically with the Traveler’s Charter of Ethics » ATR
Sales are at the heart of your missions…
Your mission will be to sell trips in Asiain priority on several the following destinations: Sri Lanka – Vietnam – Thailand – Japan – Indonesia. Knowledge of one or more of these countries is a prerequisite for this position. We also cover the following countries: Cambodia, Malaysia, India, China, Burma, Laos, Korea, Nepal, Iranadditional knowledge of one of these countries is a plus.
Your customers are individual travelers who are looking for real advice, personalization and authenticity. You will manage their tailor-made and immersive travel projects from A to Z.
You will be in contact with our clients both during their visits to the agency and by telephone, via our website or our videoconference studios. Your commercial sense, your good interpersonal skills, your listening skills and your passion for travel will be the keys to your success!
Depending on your profile and our needs, you may be required to take charge of a production mission in a country in addition to your sales mission.
– You have traveled to one or more of the following countries: Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Japan
– Are you curious, have a commercial temperament and a taste for challenges?
– Do you have a sense of contact and customer satisfaction?
– Do you have a first experience in sales?
– Are you organized, rigorous, autonomous and know how to make decisions?
– Are you versatile and enjoy working in a team?
– Are you aware of the responsible and committed travel values promoted by Comptoir Des Voyages?
So join us and bring all your added values!
• CDI positions in the heart of Paris Vème Bordeaux, Lille, Nice, Toulouse, Lyon or Marseille
• Starting position as soon as possible
• Fixed over 12 months between 27 and 32 K€ depending on your level of expertise
• Variables on your sales objectives as well as on the placement of insurance products
• Collective variable (profit-sharing & participation) according to the company’s results, up to 3 months’ gross salary
• Health :
◦ Mutuelle & Prévoyance covered at 85% by the company! You only have 20€ / month to pay regardless of the composition of the family
◦ Additional health supplement available (but not compulsory) for 15€ / month
◦ Active member of [email protected]
• Our little extras :
◦ Ticket Restaurant at €8.80 covered at 60%! You only pay 3.52€ per TR
◦ A complete training offer in our sales tools and techniques as soon as you arrive
◦ Powerful and easy-to-use professional tools
◦ Agencies with undeniable charm in one of the most beautiful districts of Paris
◦ Small teams and a close and benevolent management
◦ Training trips to live immersive experiences like your customers
◦ Collaborative lunches & learn on different topics: countries, best practices, responsible tourism, social
◦ “Kitchen” areas including coffee maker and kettle, microwave and refrigerators for your small dishes
◦ Gardens around us (Jardin du Luxembourg at 10′ and Jardin des Plantes at 7′) as well as the Arènes de Lutèce and the Quais de Seine (ideal for a lunch in the sun with colleagues)
◦ Financial partnerships with Frichti and the Royal Jussieu alongside the Paris agency
◦ An active CSE offering cinema tickets at €5, cultural reimbursements of €50/year; Christmas gift cards and several convivial aperitifs per year
• But still…
◦ Telecommuting friendly (after validation of the trial period), position in an agency in Paris.
◦ 100% coverage for bicycle subscriptions if they are complementary to public transport
◦ For sportsmen and women: Showers are available
◦ A company that is committed to responsible tourism and supports NGOs and associations through its Insolites Bâtisseurs foundation – Philippe Romero
◦ A company that absorbs 100% of the carbon spent by its customers on travel each year & the Travel / Travel of its employees
◦ Belonging to a financially solid group and to innovative projects & tools with gateways and development possibilities.
To apply, please send us your CV, application file and cover letter via our recruitment page: Click here