HDMI to USB-C UVC video capture
CAMLIVE is an HDMI UVC video capture device to send unencrypted HDMI video to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop (or USB-A with the included adapter). It is compliant with the latest USB 3.1 Type-C specification.
CAMLIVE is Plug & Play capable. Built-in support for UVC and UAC standards enables system operation without installing drivers while delivering stunning, high-quality videos on Windows and Mac systems at 1080/60 fps. By sending captured RAW data, you can enjoy video editing or live streaming with various popular third party video editors/platforms – Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), Xsplit, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook to name a few.
With its sleek and aesthetic design, CAMLIVE brings you comfortable, high-quality live streaming/video editing in style whether you’re at work or on the go.
- Records unencrypted HDMI video signals from camcorders or DSLRs up to 1080P at 60hz
- Supports live video streaming, webcasting and video conferencing
- Compatible with popular streaming software such as OBS, Xsplit, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch
- Plug & Play – Supports UVC/UAC v1.1
- Compatible with the USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C standard
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows® and OS X®
- Note: CAMLIVE cannot display or record HDCP-protected content
Note: Support for “Alternate Mode (DisplayPort Alt Mode)” required