1. on the appointment of civil servants to a high-level executive position (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
The Cabinet approved the appointment of the Minister of Foreign Affairs to appoint civil servants to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. To hold 3 senior management positions to replace the vacant positions as follows
1. Mr. Sekawan Methee, Ambassador Royal Thai Embassy, Brussels Kingdom of Belgium To hold a position ambassador Head of the Thai Delegation to the European Union in Brussels Kingdom of Belgium Another position
2. Mrs. Majawadee Sumitmoh, Ambassador, Royal Thai Embassy, Paris, Republic of France To hold a position ambassador Royal Thai Embassy, Dhaka, People’s Republic of Bangladesh
3. Mr. Nontawat Chantri, Consul-General, Consulate-General in Vancouver, Canada to hold the position ambassador Royal Thai Embassy, Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco
However, from the day of His Majesty the King to appoint onwards The appointment of government officials to serve as foreign ambassadors for all 3 such cases was approved by the receiving country.
2. Subject: Appointment of civil servants to senior management positions (Ministry of Industry)
The Cabinet passed a resolution approving as proposed by the Minister of Industry to appoint Mr. Bai Noi Suwannachatri, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Industrial Promotion. To hold a position Ministry Inspector Office of the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Industry To replace the vacant position, since the date of His Majesty the King to appoint onwards
3. On extension of the office time of the Director-General of the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation (2nd time) (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment)
The Cabinet has approved as proposed by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment. Extension of the tenure of Mr. Thanya Netithamakul, Director-General of the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment Who held such position for 1 year (1st time) on February 22, 2021 for another year (2nd time) from February 23, 2021 to February 22, 2022
4. Subject Appointment of Committee Members of the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives
Cabinet approved by the Ministry of Finance to appoint Mr. Chamroen Photiyod, Ministry of Finance representative. Member of the Board of the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives In place of Mrs. Pantip Sripimol who has resigned and this person appointed to be in office equal to the term of the person whom he replaces under Section 16 of the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives Act, B.E. 2509 and as amended from the date 23 February 2021 onwards
5. Appointment of the Chairman and other members of the Wastewater Management Committee.
The Cabinet has approved as the Minister of Interior proposes as follows:
1. The Wastewater Management Organization Committee shall have a total of 14 persons (including the Chairperson and other members appointed by the Cabinet. Director by position And Director of the Wastewater Management Organization, who is a member and ex officio secretary), in accordance with Section 6, paragraph two of the Standard Qualifications Act for Directors and Employees of State Enterprises, BE 2518 and as amended.
2. Appoint the Chairperson and other members of the Wastewater Management Committee, totaling 6 people, since the former chairman and other directors have completed their positions for three years on 23 July 2017 as follows:
2.1 Mr. Pornpote Penpass Chairman of the Board
2.2 Mr. Thongrob Danampai (Business Sector) Other Director
2.3 Mr. Kanut Kruthakul (Business Sector) Other Director
2.4 Mr. Prinya Masamit (Business Sector) Other Director
2.5 Mr. Wichai Phutthakit Other Director
2.6 Admiral Sucheep Wangmaitree (Business Sector) Other Director
Effective from February 23, 2021 onwards.
6. The appointment of civil servants in the top management category (Ministry of Finance)
Cabinet approved by the Ministry of Finance to transfer civil servants to the Ministry of Finance. To hold 2 senior management positions as follows
1. Transfer Mr. Pornchai Thirawet, financial advisor (Senior Economist) Fiscal Policy Office To serve as Deputy Permanent Secretary (Senior Executive) Office of the Permanent Secretary
2. Transfer Mr. Piyakorn Aphibarnsri, Excise Tax Strategy Advisor (Excise scholar) Excise Department to hold the position of Ministry Inspector. (High Ministry Inspector General), Office of the Permanent Secretary
However, from the day of His Majesty the King to appoint onwards
7. Appointment of other members of the Civil Aviation Board.
The Cabinet passed a resolution to approve as proposed by the Ministry of Transport to appoint Mr. Chaiwat Thongkoon to be another member of the Civil Aviation Board in place of Mr. Chayatham Promsorn, from February 23, 2021 onwards.
8. Subject Appointment of Other Directors (Representative of the Air Force) in the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand
The Cabinet passed a resolution approving the proposal of the Ministry of Transport to appoint Commander Wutti Noi Chiewkarn. Being another director (Representative of the Air Force) in the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand Instead of Captain Acharin Chaiwan (who resigned from the position of Director In the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand)
Source: General Prayut Chan-o-cha (Prime Minister) Cabinet Meeting on February 23, 2021